Friday, June 10, 2011

Just gave it away......

the third out of 4 graduation quilts that I made this year!  And I think it's a winner in Hayley's book!!

I called this one "It's All There In Black and White".   The story behind this one is "if you don't know where you're headed at this point in your life, it's sometimes right in front of you in Black and White."

Again, this was made entirely from my stash.  I will have to start working on my scraps next.  I have 4 bags and counting to tackle.  Ouch!!!


 Gary was nice enough to hold the quilts while I took the pics. 



I quilted a stenciled pattern in the middle of each block and the rest of the quilting is free motion.  I really like how it came out on the back.
I'm a little sad to see the quilts go, but I know they are appreciated and will be loved!

Sew til next time......

3 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

I love a quilt with a story. Great gift and the colors and quilting are beautiful.

Frances Moore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frances Moore said...

Very nice quilting!