Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm on a roll...

so let's enjoy this while it lasts!!! 
I still have one more quilt to show you, but I want to wait until I give it before I post about it.
So today I will show you something else that I made recently for a graduation gift.
I found this fabric at JoAnn's about a year ago.  I just fell in love with it and thought whatever I made with it, I could always add some decorative stitching, which is what I did.
         I love making these bags and matching pillowcases.  I think it's something that every college student can use when they are away from home.  Here's a closeup of the quilting I did before assembling the bag. (oops, didn't realize it was so blurry)  I'm also working on my picture taking skills!!!
         And here it is unzipped to show the inside.
All in all, it's a simple gift, but one made from the heart!

Sew until next time.........

1 comment:

Marti said...

I love the fabric you used on those. That size will be really handy too.