Friday, June 3, 2011

Another one done and given.....

Here is next finished graduation quilt that I wanted to show you.  I named it "I Know Where I am Going".  I explained to H. that even if she knows what she wants to do in life, sometimes life takes a turn, but you just get back on the path, hence the zig-zag in the quilt.
It's another "stash" quilt.

 I got the original block idea from Quilter Cache.  It is a 9" block called "Attic Window".

 I had no idea how to quilt it, so I just went with Stippling.
Here it is ready to put in a bag.  I have so much ribbon left over from when I used to make hair bows, so now I always tie up the quilts with them.  I always try to wrap them up so the label will be read first!
Let me know what you think of this one!

Sew til next time.....

1 comment:

Marti said...

I love it! And I love the message in it. You are so right, there are always zigs in our road.