Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SHE'S FINALLY HERE!!!

I have been wanting a "featherweight" for a long time, and I finally got one!!! I belong to the Quilting Board forum. It's a great community of quilters willing to share thoughts, experiences, lessons and pictures! There is even a classified section and that is where I found this!! I could resist no longer. I was finally going to get my featherweight! I was so excited because it had the same birth date as Gary, so I was going to name it Gary J (as in Gary Jr!) Ordinarily, they are given female names because they are so small and dainty!!! WELL, to make a long story short, HER name is not going to be Gary J. When I took her out of the box, the first thing out of my mouth was "She is so CUTE"!!! So from now, on her name will be Peachy, named after our much beloved tiny toy poodle named Peaches!! I can't wait to have a day off and play! For a 60 year old, she is still a beauty!

2 comments:

The Swires said...

I love that she had the same birthdate as Gary! WOO HOO!!! So much fun! Enjoy!

Lealoo said...

That made me cry when I saw you named her Peachy:-) Love it and can't wait to see it in person!