Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I really wanted to start this year off right, so here I am, the second day of the year and I am writing a post!! Let's hope this trend continues!!

I'm not making any resolutions, who keeps those anyway? I do have lots of goals that I hope to accomplish. Along with getting lots of quilting projects done, I would like to really focus on taking pics of EVERYTHING I make. I just can't believe all of the things I have made in the last few years, that I have no records of :-( Seems like I get so excited to give things away, that they're gone before I document them!!!

I almost have my 1st finish of 2011! I am finishing the binding and still have to make the label. I will post the story of this quilt and pics soon! And then it will be sent to it's new home!

No comments: