Tuesday, January 14, 2014

More on Celtic Solstice

Got all the blocks on the design wall, then I took them all down!!!


Now they are ready to sew into rows! I also put together 3 of the 4 pieced borders. It is coming along nicely.


Of course, what I should be doing is cleaning out closets! We made a decision in November to sell our house (of almost 29 years) and move to TX! Lots of cleaning out to do. I think it will be easier to do all of my closets and cabinets in the house instead of tackling the sewing room! I think I will leave that one for last! I will keep you posted on my progress!



-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Marti said...

Really pretty! I love the colors in your blocks. I can't wait to see how you finish it. I'm not sure where you are now, but welcome to Texas!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful blocks! Good luck with your move!

Michelle said...

It's gorgeous!