Monday, January 13, 2014

Design Wall Monday - Celtic Solstice

This will be my first time linking to Judy's site.  I really want to FOCUS on doing that every week.  It may MAKE me write a blog post.  LOL!   Really, as much as I love to read what everyone else writes, I haven't gotten in the habit of posting on a regular basis myself!   I hope to change that in 2014!  Stay tuned!!

I, like a lot of quilters out there, have been working on Bonnie Hunters' mystery quilt called Celtic Solstice. I only changed one color this year, her blue is my purple.


I was about 2 weeks late in getting started, but I caught up fast!


My first block all put together. Lookin' good!!


I hope to get most of it put together this week.


Oops, sorry for the blurry pic.  Will have to retake it!!  The blocks  aren't  sewn together yet, just hanging on the design wall. I really didn't plan on making Bonnie's mystery quilt this year, but am so glad I did! This was my second year and I am hooked!

4 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Peggy, what a fabulous CS! Love the bright colors.

Rabid Quilter from California said...

Really outstanding outcome! Love it!

Bonnie said...

Oh doesn't this look great? It's looking wonderful. Good luck getting more of it put together.

Margaret said...

love the colors