Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's a New Year!






 



I've been giving this a lot of thought and my word for the New Year  will be FOCUS. 



I will need to FOCUS on quite a few things this coming year.  Hubby and I are planning a move from New Orleans (where we have lived for 38 years) to Texas!  So cleaning out, downsizing and packing will be a big FOCUS for me.



Next, will be a couple of quilts that I MUST finish in the next 2 months.  They are just flimsies right now, but hopefully by next week, one will be all sandwiched and ready to machine quilt.  I'll share pics then.



Another thing I want to FOCUS on is this blog.  I plan to update my years in quilting tabs and hope to write a post at least a few times a week.  I know I have things to say, but I just don't put it out there!



Hopefully 2014 is my year to really FOCUS on things I want and need to do.



I hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year! 



Sew till next time............

No comments: