Monday, May 18, 2009

I STAND CORRECTED! LOL!!

Ok, when DB was here this week-end he set me straight about his new machine. It's a PlasmaCAM Cutter, NOT a laser cut machine as I had previously posted. Evidently, there is a difference. For all you sewers out there, think sewing machine vs serger!!! Anyway, it is a fabulous new toy for him and he and his BFF since high school are going into a business together to supplement their retirement, hopefully! With all the things that I want him to make for me, it will end up delaying my DH's retirement in order to help my DB!!! Just kidding, Sarge!!

Anyway, this is one of his first, if not the first cut he made on his new machine. Isn't it fabulous?!? I haven't seen it in person, but hopefully,

I will soon. You can see from the step stool, how big it really is. I have more pics from our visit, but will add that later. Just wanted to make this correction before I forget to!!

No comments: