Wednesday, July 15, 2009

LAST BIRTHDAY BLOCKS, WELL, ALMOST!



Where has the time gone?!? I can't believe it has been almost 2 months since the last post! I haven't really done a whole lot of sewing, but I do have 2 of the last 3 blocks that I needed to fulfil my obligation. I STILL owe Jeri her block. I had hers almost finished until I made "snip" in the wrong place and have to start all over again. I promise, Jeri, it is in the works!!

This is Michelle's shoe block. I had the paper piecing done before I left on vacation, but knew it needed something else, so this is what I came up with. I love, love, love all the shoes she has gotten so far, so I really hope this will play well with the others.


Next, is Libby's. She wanted "ferns and violets" and this is what I came up with. I didn't see anyone post any of the blocks they made for her, so I just kinda went with my gut and this is my block. Libby, I hope this is what you had in mind.

My apologies for being late with your blocks.

No comments: