Thursday, February 5, 2009

PAT AND RANDI'S BD BLOCKS



Well, I finally finished the January block for Pat. So sorry this will get to you late Pat. I got a very late start and it went downhill from there. :-( But I hope you like the final result.

I was planning on going to Texas this week, but Rohn (nephew-in-law) will be in Houston til Sat. having chemo, so I have put the trip on hold for now. We will see where it goes from here. Things are still not looking good, so I thank you all for the thoughts and prayers that are going his way.
Since I was able to stay home, I did get Randi's block done also. I love the colors she chose. I am just hoping that this is what she had in mind. I think the golds look a little more yellow than they actually are. I am in love with this block ( geez, can't believe that I am thinking about putting that block and colors on my LONG to-do list!! LOL!)

No comments: