Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Remember This Quilt?

I finished this quilt in Feb. 2014 and posted about it here.





Here's the update! The raffle for this quilt raised $475.00 to go towards the Outdoor School. . That money paid for 5 sixth graders to attend! I was very pleased to do my part. It MAY become a yearly project for me ( as long as DD teaches there!). Oh, and one of her teacher friends won the quilt!
I am linking to Linky Tuesday at Freemotion by the River. So stop by Connie's site to see what else is going on today.




3 comments:

Hannah S. said...

That's such a pretty quilt! And a good cause, too.

PaintedThread said...

Wonderful quilt! Congrats on what it raised.

Micki @ 2 Dogs Studio said...

Congrats on raising so much money. Hard to believe that it is made with selvages. Great job.