Friday, January 15, 2010

I'M REALLY TRYING!!

....to get back to this blog on a regular basis! I did update my blog list yesterday, but I'm still not done. Ah, ha!! Maybe that's why I'm not posting as much as I would like.....because I am too busying reading everyone else's blogs!!! I am so hooked on quite a few of these...love the Selvage blog--never realized that I was throwing away something so valuable! LOL! So I've been busy cutting and saving them and am looking forward to making a few things with them. I'll keep you posted on that!
And I love LisaJo's "BlackBear Cabin" I met her at about.com when we were in the "Birthday Block Swap" together. I love being able to watch her daughter, Jordyn, grow up! She's such a cutie!

I'm still working on Andre's (my nephew) graduation quilt. I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have half of it sewn together and it is going to be a BIG one!! I promise I am close to posting a pic, so stay tuned.

Till next time.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Mom! Can't wait to see Andre's quilt!