Sunday, August 29, 2010


...and this is what I accomplished!! Made 2 potholders for Lea with fabric that I got on our Canada trip this summer. I had only purchased a fat quarter of each and I SHOULD have known that wasn't gonna be enough. I want to make myself a couple of potholders also, so I am using it VERY sparingly!

I wanted a special card for my sister in law's birthday, so I made it myself! I had never appliqued on paper, nor had I used the crystals before, so all in all I think it came out pretty good. I even lined the inside, but didn't take a pic of it! Since I have the whole weekend off, I am trying to make good use of it, so I've gotta get back to my sewing. See ya next time! Hopefully I won't stay away so long.